The Clark Center For Urogynecology
Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery Experts located in Newport Beach, CA
Sexual intimacy with a partner is very important to many women. Unfortunately, many things can make this difficult due to damage to the connective tissue, pelvic floor muscles, and vaginal skin. Some women find that intimacy causes pain or that their sexual response has decreased. Women also report vaginal laxity or that sex is not as pleasurable as it used to be. Vaginal births, menopause, damaged tissue, or other circumstances can make it difficult to feel their partner as well as they used to. Many breast cancer survivors suffer from the inability to be intimate due to vaginal skin dryness and thinning of the vaginal mucosa. This damage can result in loss of sexual response and cause discomfort. At the Clark Center for Urogynecology, we provide women in the Newport Beach, California area safe, non-invasive, as well as surgical, options to restore and rejuvenate so that you can enjoy intimacy again!
Vaginal Rejuvenation Q&A
What is vaginal rejuvenation?
Vaginal Rejuvenation is not a treatment in itself, but a category of services offered by Dr. Clark and his physician assistants, Lauren and Ana. Over the years, Dr. Clark’s practice has focused on restoring women’s pelvic floor function, restoring anatomical form and helping women achieve bladder control and enjoy intimacy again. Vaginal rejuvenation can improve vaginal tone, reduce pelvic pain, decrease physical discomfort in daily activities and restore women’s ability to be intimate. Dr. Clark offers both non-invasive and surgical alternatives - whichever may be the best fit for you - to achieve vaginal rejuvenation.
Which vaginal rejuvenation services does The Clark Center for Urogynecology offer?
A few of the vaginal rejuvenation options available at The Clark Center for Urogynecology include:
- Perineoplasty - A surgical procedure that repairs the vaginal opening when damaged by childbirth or trauma .
- Vaginoplasty - A surgical procedure that restores tone and reduces the size of the vagina and the opening to the vagina.
- Labiaplasty- A surgical removal or reshaping of the labia. Age and vaginal childbirth can cause the labia to enlarge, appear deflated, and feel saggy. This results in a change in the appearance of your private area and can cause discomfort in clothes, during exercise, and during intercourse.
- Post-Vaginal Trauma Reconstruction - Removal and revision of tissue related to episiotomies or other trauma.
- MonaLisa Touch® Laser - This revolutionary noninvasive laser treats vaginal looseness, vaginal dryness, and reduces the incidence of UTIs and mild urinary stress incontinence. The MonaLisa Touch® laser has been described as a “game changer” for many postmenopausal women. Our patients in Newport Beach rave about the MonaLisa Touch® laser. Breast cancer survivors call it “life changing” as they can again enjoy intimacy.
- Intimate or Mommy Makeover - Any combination of the nonsurgical and surgical procedures listed above.
- Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy - a very specialized service offered in our offices under the direction of Dr. Clark. Many women regained their ability to enjoy intimacy again after a course of pelvic floor physical therapy.
- Specially Formulated Supplements - Dr. Clark has identified a group of unique and all natural supplements that help women enjoy increased intimacy and arousal.
Who is a good candidate for vaginal rejuvenation?
If you are uncomfortable with how your personal area feels or functions or your ability to be intimate, it is worthwhile to discuss your concerns with Dr. Clark and find out if there is a treatment option that would work well for you.
*Individual results may vary.
Words from our patients
"Excellent doctor! I can't say enough good things about this physician! "
"Excellent physician. Very clear and concise when explaining options and treatments. "
"I truly believe he is the best urogynecologist in the area and I would highly recommend him."
"Dr Clark was a miracle worker and his staff is awesome too!!!"
"Really AMAZING Doctor and staff. THANK YOU FOR CARING and being so extremely KIND!"
"Everyone in the office is very polite and considerate of your needs and feelings. Both the doctor and PA are delightful people and fun to talk to."
"I feel like the doctor is listening and taking care of my problem."
"Dr Clark and his team of PAs and physical therapist were the absolute most professional and personable people to work with at a very vulnerable time."
"Thank you Dr Clark and the entire staff at the Clark Center. I feel great I'm very grateful !!!"
"Dr. Clark and his staff are amazing! I not only had a successful outcome with my surgery, but my experience throughout the process was the best!"